Monday 28 January 2013

cheating?

Okay... If u all follow me for quite sometime
You will know by now im in a steady relationship
With my boyfriends... I usually called him Love...
And also you will know i habe a gym buddy...
Its a guy... Last Friday, we as usual hang out at gym...
Doing exercise... And let jz call my gym buddy "matt"
He is a very nice guy n for the 1001th time invited
Me for some coffee.. And this time i say okay...(why?why?)
I chose starbucks because its the nearest to the gym...
We talked for hours until i carelessly spill my coffee...
He offered his place bcos he lives near. So i followed.
His flat is nice. He live alone. He also gave me his shirt.
I felt so uncomfortable n would like to excuse myself... When
Matt grab my waist n kissed me! N to my suprise i kissed him back.
For few second then i hold back n left witout a word.
He kept texting me said sorry n all..
Its not that im angry with him.. I confused with myself...
What actually happen? Why i felt like enjoying his kiss?
Till today i hasnt set my foot in the gym.
Im afraid i might saw him. Im afraid things will happen again...
I also really love Love...

Is this consider cheating?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

3 comments:

  1. Dont worry dear, it was not your fault an i wouldnt call that cheating, he initated it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ dear... i really feel down today..
      i knew i shouldnt have a coffee with him.

      Delete
  2. I mean it's cheating but not the bad kind. You did not know all of that was going to happen. I have been there before and now I know not to put myself in those positions. But man I have to say the whole thing sounded tv like.

    Before I even got down the page I knew that guy was going to put the moves on you. Inviting you to his place. Smh so obvious. I thank him for saying sorry and all.

    Just let him know you are in a serious relationship that is why you left the way you did. It had nothing to do with him. Then maybe it wont be so awkward and you can continue going to the gym.

    I had to keep going to work after I slept with one of my coworkers and yeah, interesting.

    ReplyDelete